Brembo Racing LCF 600 plus has been specifically formulated to provide the highest performance under all racing conditions:
- an independently proven low compressibility at high temperatures
- a typical dry boiling point of 312°C (593°F)
- a typical wet boiling point of 204°C (399°F)
- color range, visual: water white to amber. In case the fluid color of a new opened bottle is different from the color range, the performance will follow as usual.
It even exceeds the requirements of U.S. FMVSS 116 DOT4 specification.
Compatible with all Brembo Racing Brake Systems.
It can be mixed with other DOT3 and DOT4 racing
brake fluids but for maximum performance
advantage it is suggested, before filling, that other
types of fluid should be drained from the brake
system to avoid diluting the fluid characteristics.
Brembo LCF 600 plus must not be used in brake systems containing magnesium parts.
It is for racing purposes only and not intended for street use
Brembo Dot 4 Sport brake / clutch fluid EVO 500 ++
- Suitable for use in the hydraulic brake and clutch systems of all cars, commercial vehicles and motorcycles for which a non-petroleum based fluid is specified, it has been specially formulated to meet the system performance requirements of the ENTHUSIAST upgrading the braking system using Brembo High Performance Kit.BREMBO SPORT.EVO 500++ is well suited to vehicles with ABS braking systems. For maximum safety and performance.
X1 BREMBO BRAKE FLUID